Our Coaching Support Types
Here is a summary of our core products and services. As all our programs are specially tailored made to suit the organization’s needs, we shall provide more details once we have a clear brief of what our clients really want out of our services.
a) Personal Executive Coaching
b) Team Coaching & Facilitation
c) Shadow Coaching
d) Coaching Forums
Personal Executive Coaching
- A personal face to face relationship where the incumbent and the executive coach work on a specific agenda over a period of time.
- Newly promoted executives and those identified for future promotion;
- Technically competent executives who require improvement in non-technical areas, such as in soft skills in order to perform to the expected performance level;
- Senior leaders who require support to be strong workplace and project leaders who can lead and grow their people;
- Executives who require a specific skill set improvement over a short period of time to perform at optimum level;
- Executives who are in the process of being “retrenched” and require coaching support to help make a successful career transition.
Team Coaching & Facilitation
- A coach facilitator acting as chairperson in managing a meeting in a structured manner and holding everyone accountable to achieve an agreed agenda.
- Manage high level meetings attended by a cross section of leaders from different departments or locations;
- Act as neutral and objective facilitators in group meetings to obtain important outcomes;
- Act as conflict resolver in high tension conflict situations to reach agreement for workplace harmony;
- Facilitate project-based working sessions to resolve issues and/or attain a specific goal, with regular follow-ups to ensure the goal is achieved with full involvement of everyone.
- The coach shadows or observes them in action while performing a task in a real life setting such as: when chairing a meeting, mingling in a social setting, speaking to a crowd, etc and provides immediate feedback on their performance after the task is done.
- Senior leaders who need to perform well in a short space of time where role plays and rehearsals are part of the coaching intervention with shadow coaching conducted to evaluate the coaching effectiveness;
- Hands on for senior leaders who learn better and faster when in action.
- These are ½ day to full day practical group coaching sessions. They are facilitated by one or more coaches of various disciplines who work with 3-12 participants on certain aspects of skills ranging from selling skills, relationship, leadership skills, coaching skills, strategic management, mental strengthening skills and so on.
- Leaders who are looking for short learning lessons to get rejuvenated;
- Non-leaders who want quick skills in various skill areas;
- Those who want to learn about team coaching and facilitation.